Sunday, September 9, 2012

New But Old

Hello, I'm back! I just finished most posts about the summer on Song Chaser, check it out if you are interested to see what I've been learning. This post is going to be short and sweet, mostly just to say that I'm really excited to be back and be able to write on here again. I have lots to share.

 
Life the past month has been full of transitions: Muskegon to Cincinnati, camp counselor to full-time designer, in a relationship to single, student to almost-graduate. I still feel in limbo right now. I came back from Maranatha confident and excited for this year, but lately I feel like a first-year still trying to get a clue. But I don't see that as a downer, I just see my insecurities making me more mold-able for the Lord's purposes.

Watch and see :)
Kendralala

No comments:

Post a Comment