Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Weekend

This past weekend I went home to visit my family for Easter. Life has been really crazy but I thought I should try to spend some time with my dad and brothers since I won't see them until June. My dad took Mack and me to an Indian's game. We snacked on some ballpark dogs and got pictures with them...wait, what? Then by special request my dad took us to Malley's for Easter chocolate. It's my favorite candy place in Cleveland. On Sunday we had dinner with my grandparents. My grandma always makes a lamb cake but since she ran out of time this year she picked on up at the store. Not at tasty as hers but it looks adorable!

 packing issues / the Ketchup Dog / lamb cake

This weekend was a mini refresher before diving back into work. It was important to take a break and remember that my Redeemer lives and changed the world for me. Amen!

Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment