Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Favorites: Surprise Edition

It's Easter Weekend! I'm just so blown away right now at how the Lord has blessed me incredibly in New York and now back in Cincinnati. I'm very thankful for his sacrifice and provision. Here's a few small examples:

orange flavored ice / GoT, Season 1 /  F21 aqua & UO colbalt

One thing that's great about being on campus is the freebies. Spring is a key time to wander Main Street in between class because you never know when you'll get a free sno cone!

I'm convinced that Adam uses the guise of a surprise to torture me. He knows I love to be surprised but the suspense drives me crazy so he usual drops hints a few days ahead of time. Game of Thrones appeared on my doorstep yesterday after almost four days of agony. I can't wait to watch them but I've also heard they're pretty intense. Thanks dear!

I'm still crazy about dual nail colors and this week I'm sporting an aqua and cobalt version.

Well, I'm about to travel to Cleveland for some family time, Malley's Chocolate, and bestfriend reunions. Have a reflective and blessed weekend—I'll bring some chocolate back for you!

xo Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment