Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cotton Candy Head

A few days ago my best friend Christie was sending me ideas on how she wanted to color her hair this summer. I immediately thought of my violet hair phase from my freshman year of college. I believe it had something to do with leaving home and expressing myself as an art student, even though I wasn't quiet sure what an art student even was.
 
I was really cool back then

After that I stuck to dying my hair more socially acceptable shades like burgundy, ombré, and warm brown. But now that school is ending and I'm getting in the summer camp mood, I've been thinking...


Just a few ideas ;) There's so many ways to do it. (Bleach & dye, chalking, color conditioner, eyc.) I'm not thinking all-over color even though I'm automatically jealous of anyone who can pull off completely navy locks. I like the blue and peach tints over bleached hair the best, but I'm not sure the delicate color would survive Lake Michigan this summer. Tip dipping eas easiest because it can be trimmed off when it looks bad but it's easy to mess up in the first place. There's always the possibility of adding a fluoro peek-a-boo in the hair between my bangs and ear.

I have exactly a month to come up with something good. What do you think?
Kendropolis

2 comments:

  1. Rainbow chalking a la LC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your old violet hair! I think you could pull off all of these looks.

    ReplyDelete