Sunday, May 27, 2012

Color Cravings: Green Jeanie

As I sifted through some style inspiration, I thought it would be helpful to post some ideas for colored jeans. I reconsidered this when I stepped out into the 90+ degrees here in Cincinnati. New plan: let's talk shorts!

My studiomate (and roommate from NYC), Amy, has been talking about finding the perfect pair of light green colored jeans for a few weeks. I love all colored bottoms, but I have to agree that there is something special about a pair of minty gams. In my mind, mint can be soft or saturated so I picked a few different shades for your browsing pleasure. Inspiration from See Jane and Wendy's Look Book.



I'll be taking advantage of Memorial Day to stop by the mall and pick up the Parakeet AE ones tomorrow!

Have a great holiday weekend,
Kendranamo

No comments:

Post a Comment