Saturday, May 19, 2012

Good Morning!

Sometimes I feel like nothing on the radio speaks to me. As a dancer and closet singer, uninspiring music can kill my day. But after making a decision about this summer I've been blasting my car stereo extra loud and dancing as I drive down the highway (yes, it's possible). There is an unexplained peace AND excitement in my life about this summer, and every song on the radio encourages and refreshes my soul. Lately I've been beaming smiles and blasting Jesus music with my windows down. I can feel the joy bubbling inside even as I type this. Oh no, I'm turning into one of those annoying people who is constantly on a God high.

I'm in the process of building the ultimate worship playlist for this summer but I thought I would leave you with cheer-er upper!


oh oh uh-oh ohh
Kendralala

No comments:

Post a Comment