Thursday, March 1, 2012

You're Far Away, But Not Today

My boy is visiting me in NYC today! I'm so excited that I'm wiggling in my seat as I'm writing this. It's been exactly eight weeks since he went back to Cincinnati after moving me in here. I think I've been pretty good at keeping myself busy and not focusing on missing him. But last week was about the time I decided that enough was enough and I was sick of not being able to see him. I think he's pretty excited too because I got a surprise delivery of flowers at work today! I have lots of plans for our weekend so starting tomorrow I will be on a mini blogging hiatus.

 the perfect range of violet to burgundy flowers

I'll just wish you a happy weekend early before I write a book on how FREAKING EXCITED I am!
Kendriesta (Kendra + Fiesta because that's what's happening with me right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment