Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hi! It's Friday, Friday! I'm extra excited about this weekend because I have some special visitors. But more about them later. Without further ado, I give you Friday Favorites:

missing my small group / Bahn Mi /
new watch / NYFW / these weird kids I know

On Tuesday I planned a Bible study for my small group kids wayy back in Cincinnati. It was pretty fun to make a handout on prayer and think about what I would tell them if I were there. I got to tap into some of my more playful graphic design talents designing materials for the study. I even went as far as hand-lettering them a sign and pic messaging them like it was ninth grade. (As you can see, I am the perfect example of a mature leader.) They made me a sign too! See it here. While working on my study, I ordered a delicious Vietnamese sandwich from Boi Noodles. If you've never had Bahn Mi you are missing out on the sandwich of a thousand flavors. Now you're mouth is mad at you for missing out. Go get one.

This is the perfect watch I found at Century21! I love that I only paid $20 for this rose gold and lucite timepiece. As I mentioned, getting it fitted for my wrist was as simple as paying $5. The lucite is great because clear matches anything.

Fashion Week, I know, blah blah blah. Let me just say that New Yorkers dress up everyday but there are some real lookers during this particular week. Such a fun experience! Even the newspapers couldn't stop talking about it.

I'm actually related to Bert and Ernie, believe it or not. Truthfully, I'm only related to the kids wearing the Sesame Street hats. My family is coming to visit today! I can't wait to see Mack, Logan, and my dad. We have lots of fun things planned so I'm sure I will have plenty to report on Monday after the long weekend.

Have a great one!
Kendralala

No comments:

Post a Comment