Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Favorites

Hi Friends!

I'm so excited that today is Friday because it means lots of time for adventures with Allie and Emily this weekend. (Amy is visiting family in the Catskills.) 

Tonight we are visiting the Rockefeller tree because they take it down tomorrow and I happen to work in Rockefeller Center! Then we want to grab dinner somewhere fun and explore Times Square. I have a few ideas about what we're going to do this weekend but you'll just have to wait to read about them ;)

In the meantime, I send you off to your weekend with my favorite things from this first week in NYC.

birthday card from Emily / Rifle Paper Co. notepad from Landor /
uncharged Lumix lx5 camera / notebook from fall quarter /

Polaroid of Adam and me by Mack / cute tag from F21

Soundtrack of the weekend: Domino by Jessi J. Imagine me in a towncar riding through the city. Ha!

Hope your weekend is adventurous as well!
Kendralala

1 comment:

  1. So Cute! I'm so happy you are having so much fun! I will miss you today at Kid's Club! I'm sure the 3 year olds will too! Love you and miss you!
    Lizz

    ReplyDelete