Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Two Left Feet

In the past seven days I:
  • knocked over my mug twice in a row at Horse Box (Dave the bartender yelled at me both times)
  • spilled Emily's tea at Harney & Sons
  • tripped on the cobblestones of the Meatpacking district in front of oncoming traffic
  • dropped Emily's phone in Macy's
  • flung my bread across the room at Fig & Olive
  • threw a post-it on the floor instead of handing it Lynn
Obviously I'm having a really graceful week thanks to my rediscovery of ballet. I decided to congratulate myself with a new pair of kicks:


Okay, they aren't kicks but I sure can't wait to topple over in them!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely shoe is it. So, gorgeous. This one is pretty attractive. I am loving this one. It will be looked fabulous with my leather mini skirt at any party.

    ReplyDelete