Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorites

This week went so fast! It was really nice. We have a few weekend plans but I think we will play it by ear. Hopefully I can get some shopping in!

George R. R. Martin book / UO nail polish /
PANTONE postcards / L.L. Bean Signature clutch

Adam got me hooked on the A Song of Ice and Fire book series by George R. R. Martin. The books remind me a little of The Lord of the Rings and all the King Arthur stories, but with a lot more adult detail. The author doesn't write with a Christian viewpoint so they have to be taken with a grain of salt. They have a really great story however, and I have lots of theories about how the seven-book series will end!

Currently wearing cobalt blue nail polish. According to WhoWhatWear a little shot of bright cobalt in your life combats the winter blues (haha).

Bought these awesome PANTONE postcards to write to everyone back at home. PANTONE is a universal color identification system for designers and printers so it's kind of a nerd-chic thing to own something by them. In the process of picking out the perfect color chip for each person I'm writing to, expect mail soon :)

Finally, I bought this flashy little clutch because I somehow wound up with an L.L. Bean gift card after Christmas. Who knew they had a high-end line called Signature? Can't wait to use this clutch when we explore this weekend!

I'm always telling you about my weekend plans, why not tell me about yours this time? 
Happy Friday,
Kendrannnnaa

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! I love the design, by the way, especially the title. Did you make it yourself? I'm jealous if you did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love reading blogs so I decided to start my own while I'm in NYC. I feel like the design needs lots of work but I'm glad you like my header! I did make it myself :)

      Delete