Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Freaking Excited

So I'm sitting here in my baggy flannel pj's thinking about tomorrow and I'm so FREAKING excited! (Just picture Kristen Wiig when you read that.) Breaking news: Fashion Week starts tomorrow!

I know I don't own designer clothes , most of the time I don't bother to dress up, and I'm just a graphic designer. But honestly, I love fashion. If I had the time and the money (and a guilt-free conscience) I would be someone glamorously fashionable.

I'm really not sure what Fashion Week actually means for me because it's not like I'm going to any of the runway shows. But I plan on people-watching and in general just being really excited. Who knows, maybe something will randomly happen! If I crash something amazing, you will be the first to know. I will also post any pictures I take of the well-dressed fashionistas.
Trends to watch for:


Lace

Glitter
(all photos found on Pinterest, not taken by me)

So check here for all the updates.
xoxo,
Gossip Girl (aka the City Chroma)

No comments:

Post a Comment